1. Are you a box of BD pen needles? Because you are ultra-fine.
2. Girl, you’re so expensive, my insurance is requiring a prior authorization before our first date.
4. Well, aren’t you a sight for psoriasis!
5. Not sure what my creatinine clearance is, but I just can’t get you out of my system.
7. Baby, I’m like efavirenz. I can decrease your odds of nightmares, but you still may have strong vivid dreams about me—a very common side effect.
9. Even Pepcid AC can’t stop my heart from burning for you.
10. Propranolol is red, digoxin is blue. My heart skips a beat when I see you.
12. Side effects may include infatuation, racing heart, and lowered inhibitions.
17. I think you are suffering from a lack of Vitamin Me.
19. Is your name flecainide? Because you just made my heart skip a beat.
20. I need an antibiotic, because my love for you burns stronger than my urinary tract infection.
21. I need an Imodium, because I can’t hold in my love for you.
22. You breathe oxygen? We have so much in common.
23. You look familiar. Did we have class together? I could have sworn we had chemistry.
24. You make my dopamine levels all silly.
25. You need to add me to the methadone register, because I’m addicted to you.
If you choose to try these out on a fellow pharmacy professional, I take no responsibility for the outcome. Use at your own risk!